Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back-to-School Night

I want to thank all those that came to Back-to-School Night. We have 17 students in our class and 12 of them had a parent or grandparent attend. I enjoyed getting to visit with each and everyone of you and hope you feel comfortable to come back to visit our classroom again. The packet you received has extremely important information so hold on to the materials and refer to them if you have any questions. If you cannot find your answer there, then please contact me.

For those of you that were not able to attend, you may come by the classroom before or after school or during my conference time (8:50 - 9:35). I will be happy to share the information with you.

I look forward to working with your children this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment