Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Math TAKS

We have spent HOURS getting ready for our Math TAKS on Tuesday, April 28. I am so proud how hard the students are working. They never complain (well, maybe never) and are so willing to listen and learn new things.

As a parent, you are the key to their success. I know the homework has not been easy and may have caused times of stress and irritation at home (I am a mom and completely understand). Just keep encouraging them and sit with them as they work. It is such a confidence booster to them to know you are supportive and are willing to listen to their frustrations and questions.

It will all be over soon. Your support has been awesome and I know they will be successful. Thanks for all you do!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids will do great because you are a great teacher!! I'm glad I got to work with you for that short time, but I don't envy you getting to spend the day with 3rd graders!! As much as I love them.....I'm just too old!!

    ReplyDelete