Thursday, March 5, 2009

Students Will Start Blogging

I have been wanting to let the students blog for quite some time now but just couldn't get it all together. Well, starting Monday we will post a poll. I will let the students come up with the topic. I will create it as the students watch. I hope this sparks some interest in blogging. Students will also take turns answering a math question posted on www.1023math.blogspot.com. Our class is working with Mrs. Steed's Sophomore Geometry class in practicing different math problems as well as problem solving. It will be a great experience for all.

Late in the week I would like for the students to be able post some writing that we will be doing. Students will create a picture book using Kerpoof and I "think" I can figure out a way to post some of them.

Please come back and visit and see some of our work. We would love to hear from you and let us know what you think of our blog and this activity.

2 comments: