Friday, February 27, 2009

Saturday Morning Reading


As we all struggle to help our kids get their 100 AR points, there is help right in front of our faces. Saturday Morning Reading is every Saturday at the school library, 9 a.m. - 11. am. Students can read as many books as they want in their reading level. There are students getting 3-7 points every Saturday!

I am a mom of a 1st grader and she is no where near her 100 point goal. I have vowed no matter how tired I am or how much opposition she raises, we will be there. I know she says it is not important to her but I can promise the day that everyone else is at Wonderland she will be upset. So will your student. Please help them so they are not sitting in an empty school building doing work while most of their classmates are at Wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment